Thursday, January 1, 2009

Chocolate?

No...marker. This time it was a washable, non-toxic marker intead of a sharpie.


Follow Up to no bed rails...Malaina fell out of bed last night at 1:00 a.m. Marty was downstairs picking up while I was in bed. We both heard a thump. Marty went to check on Malaina, but she was in bed. He came to check on me, but it wasn't me. We thought it must have been something outside. Marty went back down to finish up and when he came upstairs the Jasmine light was on. He turned it off and went to bed. This morning Malaina told us she fell out of bed. I asked her what she did when she fell out and she replied, "I got back in bed." I guess it was a dumb question. She wasn't bothered or upset by it. The bed rails will remain under her bed and not on her bed unless this becomes a habit.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brandy Wilson said...

Sky just loves to eat markers :) Malaina is so adorable - I love that story!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Marty used to fall off the bed all the time when we had our bunk beds a dozen years ago. He grew out of it.

The Strong Family said...

Skylyn, imagine the things Katerina will teach you the next time you play together!

Anonymous said...

"If we had more chocolate around we would not have to resort to markers" I hate New Years!
TT