Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Busy Body

Skylyn is a Busy Body! Well, she has always been a busy body, but today she had her first day of gymnastics and her group is called the Busy Bodies. She did such a great job. She, of course, loved it. She did lots of jumping, swinging from bars and swinging from a swing that is attached to the ceiling (it goes higher than my head). At first I asked her if she wanted to go on the swing and she said with pursed lips, "No." I told the teacher just to strap her in and then she loved it. The teacher asked her if she was all done and again with pursed lips she said, "No." I will try to bring my camera next week. I didn't bring it today because I didn't know how much she would need me, but apparently she is a natural.

2 comments:

Steve and Chelsea said...

Gymnastics!!! Love it!!!

The Strong Family said...

Bravo! You go Skylyn!

Love,
Katerina