Sorry Brandy...
- Cassidy is back. I have had her all this week besides Monday.
- The weather has been pretty yucky so we are having to spend a lot of time inside. Skylyn had a fun time playing at the mall play area while the older girls were at preschool. Today we went to Target and then to Chick-Fil-A so the girls could play.
- Malaina is still very much into the Princesses and we have started reading Princess chapter books that we got from the library
- Skylyn fell down the stairs. She is fine now, but scared us at the time. She had a bloody lip, a goose egg on her forehead and a cut and a goose egg on the top of her head. The next day everything was back to normal. She has been walking down the stairs instead of scooting on her butt and we believe that is what caused her to fall. Now I make sure to tell her, "Go on your butt." Her response, "Kay."
- Skylyn is getting her last two top teeth!
- Malaina has a new boy in her class. She is now outnumbered with 5 boys in her class and only 3 girls.
- Skylyn has started putting two words together, "Oh geez," "all done," "Geez Sky"
- Today Sky wanted to be held all day so I just held her. She was very sweet all day. I would hold her and she would put her head on my shoulder and rub my back. She was also giving lots of wet kisses. I am hoping the sweet Sky sticks around. I am eating it up!
- Malaina is starting to not take naps. She takes about 2 a week now.
- Malaina still loves her Princess lamp. We have stopped trying to fight it and just leave it on when she goes to bed. Marty turns if off when he comes to bed. I kind of like being able to look in on her and see her sleeping, looking so peaceful.
- Skylyn continues to not play with hardly any toys, but loves to color (and sometimes eat her coloring supplies).
- I am wondering if Sky has OCD. She washes her hands and brushes her teeth about 20 times a day. She has a system for washing her hands is really good at it. She gets up there. I turn the water on, put the soap on her hands and she does the rest. She dries them, turns off the light and then steps off the step stool.
- Sky loves to help unload the dishwasher and insists on throwing away her used diapers. She now even takes the poopy diapers and throws them into the garage (in a ziploc baggie). It is nice that she wants to help.
- Malaina already has two invitations for birthdays this month from her school friends.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so happy to see an update! Just like you said last time - A Blog With No Pictures Is Better Than No Blog At All!
It is not a princess lamp - it is a JASMINE lamp!
Sky has OCD and a shoe obsession - she really is starting young!
Very nice update, but I do love the pictures.
Sky helped TT unload the dishwasher last weekend. She also likes to unload the dirty ones too! ESPN loves to lick those.
Post a Comment