Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New PINK Blanket

Malaina told me, "Santa didn't get me what was on my list." I aked her what she meant and she told me, "I really wanted a pink blanket." I went out today and got her a pink blanket. I have never seen a girl so happy to have a pink blanket on her bed. She wanted to take a nap right away. I also took the bedrails off of her bed too! It was a big day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TheWilderBunch said...

Bad Santa didn't bring her what she *really* wanted.... haha! :o) Too cute! Maybe next year he will check his list twice.... gotta love what our lil' ones say! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and better yet, Happy New Year!

Steve and Chelsea said...

That is too cute!! She is growing up - no bedrails!! It must have been a really exciting day!!! Her bed is HUGE!! I never had a bed that big until this year - she is sooo lucky!! :)