Take off jewelry
Skylyn is becoming a bit more girly. She went upstairs and was yelling down, "Mommy!" I went up to see what she needed and she said, "shirt." She had pulled out a bunch of shirts and wanted to change her shirt. I guess what I picked out wasn't good enough.
Malaina, of course, for the majority of the day played with her Barbie's and Princess'. She couldn't find Jasmine and said, "Mom, I can't find Jasmine. My life is ruined because I can't find Jasmine." I think we are reading too many stories to her.
Malaina is also a whiz on the computer! I am so impressed at how well she navigates the Nick Jr. website. We just have to go to the site and she does the rest. She has only been doing it for a week. She is such a fast learner.


1 comment:
Sky is just going to be girly in a different way - shoes and jewelry - nothing wrong with that!!!!!
Post a Comment