Malaina copied the trend
I think Uncle Matt was forced into the trend
Skylyn woke up Thursday night a few times. We never went into check on her because we assumed it was her teeth and once she sees us she won't go back to sleep. When I got her out of her crib Friday morning she was covered in puke (sorry I don't have a picture to share). It was all over her blanket, koala and sheets, which I just changed the night before and if anyone has changed crib sheets they know it is one of the worst household chores. I got her cleaned up and she was good to go. No more incidents. Poor girl has had quite a week.
The Archers came over tonight to hang out. Maddie wanted to show Malaina some of the stuff she found while cleaning out her room. I had a sweet tooth and whipped up some oatmeal cookies. It is a recipe I stole from my Mom while I was in high school and they turned out very yummy. I believe Maddie had 5 of them. I sent her home with a goody bag.
Marty put a shelf up in the closet of our guest bedroom so I can store more craft stuff and get organized.


3 comments:
Can we do crafts in February?
Cute, cute, cute! I especially like the one of Uncle Matt!!
Yea for being covered in puke this week. I've washed more sheets, blankets, jammies. . .
Post a Comment