Monday, January 5, 2009

More Lights

TT got Malaina this robe for Christmas. It lights up therefore Skylyn thought she had to hit it. Thanks Aunt B!

Playing peek-a-boo



Skylyn now says some words!!! Marty and I may be the only ones who can understand her, but at least she is making progress.
Teeth - She wants to brush her teeth (over and over and over)
Hide - She wants to get under the blankets (to give a dutch tent)
Nack - Snack (As everyone knows we don't feed our kids so we hear this one often)

She says more, but those are just her latest demands. She counts to 10, but always skips 7 so I guess she only counts to 6 and then says 8,9, 10. She does this over and over in the car. It is much better to listen to then screaming!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brandy Wilson said...

I had to give Sky more practice with the lights under my Jersey on Saturday! She is so cute! I keep thinking about those puckered lips saying no and boo! Malaina is adorable as well!!

Brandy Wilson said...

What is up with no updates?