Friday, January 16, 2009

Sales, Sales, Sales

I have been stalking Target for their 75% off toys and yesterday was the day! I loaded up the girls and got a cart full. Malaina was extremely patient, while Sky kept getting out of the cart to play with things and then getting mad when we would move on. The bad thing is that the girls saw everything that I got and now Malaina keeps asking, "Can I bring the big Princess box downstairs?" We haven't decided what we are doing with them yet, but she has all of them. I just couldn't pass up the deal. She overheard me tell Marty that her Princess dolls are getting ratty so now she says that is why she wants the big box. I will be going again next week to see if they have the one thing I want for Skylyn.

It is going to be freezing here today! The high is 27 and the low for tonight is 9.

1 comment:

The Strong Family said...

Um, yeah. Good luck with your freezing temperatures. That would seem like a warm front for us right now!!