Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A preview

Skylyn has a few months until her birthday, but I made her a birthday shirt today. I actually started yesterday, the machine messed up the o and so I had to think of a plan B. This is plan B...take some fabric, embroider it, sew it on another piece of fabric then sew it on a shirt. Skylyn even helped by pressing the foot pedal. You can see it in the upper left hand corner. I am lucky I didn't lose a finger.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Steve and Chelsea said...

OMG that is the cutest thing ever and she looks soooo happy and excited in the top picture!!! I want to scoop her up and give her a huge hug!!! Nice work!!!

TheWilderBunch said...

It's very cute! I thought I was the only "overly" thinking mom out there. I just emailed Rich a slew of Birthday ideas (cake, favors, food, etc...) last night! I get nutso for this stuff. I wish I could plan Children's Parties and make a living off of it! I swear it's my calling! I have a whole folder started and his party isn't until June!!! I'm SUPER excited! We have been tossing ideas back and forth since Christmas, but finalized the 'theme' this past weekend. Good luck with hers!

Brandy Wilson said...

Plan B was a good plan, the shirt and the kid are both adorable!

Anonymous said...

These are by far the best pictures of Sky ever.

The shirt looks great!