Thursday, January 29, 2009
Poop
Skylyn is doing a good job putting 3 words together...I poopy Mommy. Marty and I are probably the only ones who can understand her, but it is a start. Whenever she takes a bath she says, "I poop." Usually I take her out and about 5-10 minutes later she poops. Today I asked her if she wanted to go on the potty and she said, "yep." I put her on the potty and asked her if she wanted to poop on the potty like Cassidy and Malaina and she said, "yep." I asked her if she was going to say, "I weant (that is meant to be spelled wrong because that is how Malaina says it) poopy." She responded, "yep." Then she did it...she pooped on the potty! It was crazy. I was shocked. I am so not going to potty train her yet because I see people battle it for so long and it was so easy for us to potty train Malaina in a weekend, but I was still so shocked that my little, tiny 21 month old pooped on the potty. We called Daddy, Grandma, TT, Grandpa, B and Uncle Steve. Sky got on the phone each time and said, "I poop," but once she talked to "Papa" she would only say, "I poop Papa" and "Bye Papa."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
cutest story ever ... really, I cannot wait to meet her and hear tiny sentences!!!
Post a Comment