Sunday, March 29, 2009

Aerobed

The girls went to Grandma and Papa's last night while Marty and I went out to dinner and browsed the mall. They had a great time and I am so happy that Skylyn no longer screams the whole time, in fact she didn't scream or cry at all!

At Grandma and Papa's anything goes, like putting an aerobed in the living room and letting the girls jump all over it. I told them this wasn't a good idea since now they will want them to break it out every time. Grandma also made yummy cupcakes for the girls and sent us home with some, which is just what we needed after The Cheesecake Factory!







2 comments:

Brandy Wilson said...

I think Grandma and Gramps had as much fun as the girls. They had lots of stories to tell - too cute! That is what grandchildren are for - spoil them and send 'em home! But I really think you should let them spend the night!

Chelsea Belz said...

Grandma and Papa seem AWESOME!!! I would totally let them have a sleepover - sleepovers with Grandma (I didn't have a grandma) rocks!!