Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No Camera

Ugh!!! No camera! Skylyn graduated from her gymnastics class today. It was so cute! She walked right up to Mr. Alan and got her ribbon, certificate and Chick-Fil-A coupon. She climbed up the podium and proudly accepted. She is such a big girl! I tried to look at her certificate after the little ceremony, but she wasn't going to let go of it. She did let go of it long enough to sanitize her hands (I know TT is proud of the little germ freak). I told her we would show Daddy so as soon as she got in the house she was yelling, "Daddy!" Marty was at work, but I know she will show him tonight. I signed her up for another 9 weeks. I may need to bring someone with me so I can get pictures of her next time. I was just so impressed by her. I know she is mine, but I just think she is so cute. She has to be cute to make up for some of her behavior. Thankfully she is starting to turn a corner on her attitude. She still loves to boss TT around, "TT Sippy," "TT Bite," "TT Sit." She was TT's little shadow this weekend. It was great for me, haha!

No comments: