Every night I look in on Malaina and every night I think I could take a picture. Last night I couldn't resist. She always looks so peaceful. It is nice to look in on her and have that be the last thing I see before I go to bed. I would look in on Skylyn, but she doesn't have a Jasmine lamp so I wouldn't be able to see her.
Malaina put Mushu in his own little bed last night, put him in his jammies and covered him with a blanket (or a wash cloth). She loves him so much. Thanks TT for bringing him into her life!
Malaina put Mushu in his own little bed last night, put him in his jammies and covered him with a blanket (or a wash cloth). She loves him so much. Thanks TT for bringing him into her life!


3 comments:
I"m not really sure that is what he looked like when I gave it to her??? Poor guy!
TT
They are just adorable. I think Mushu has aged since TT gave him to her.
Mom
She does look so peaceful!! What a good "mommy" for tucking in Mushu!!!
Post a Comment