Sunday, March 1, 2009

Easter Baskets




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Strong Family said...

I'd like to rescind (is that how you spell it?) my earlier comment that I'll be bringing down my own baskets for my girls. I want those! I refuse to let you keep gifting us stuff though. I'll pay for them.

The Strong Family said...

The word I was looking for was rescind: withdraw, annul, cancel. That's what I'd like to do.

TheWilderBunch said...

I love the Easter Baskets! I ordered Chase the fabric basket with his name on it from Pottery Barn last year....I suppose I will use that one again...year after year. He can sit it out the night before and hope the Easter Bunny fills it up with lots of goodies. I wished we lived closer, so I could keep you in business with all of the things I need embroidered! ;O)