Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pillow Case Dresses

I saw these dresses online and thought I would take a stab at them. My Mom came over and showed me how to do the binding. The first one is for Malaina. She LOVES fairies.
This one is for Ada. I am thinking her parents are going to make her an NC State fan.


2 comments:

TheWilderBunch said...

I visit a boutique here all the time and the lady makes these pillowcase dresses in SO many patterns with SO many variations! She even monograms them or either puts a big initial down towards the bottom on either the right or left side. This again, is another reason I don't have a little girl.....I would be BROKE! Maybe my next one will be a girl :o)

Dawn said...

Ooooh, those are adorable!! I may have to hire you to make pillowcase dresses for my nieces. We need to talk!