Malaina is so happy to finally have a pink coat because in her words, "pink is my favorite color."
Aunt B and Uncle Jim went way overboard with Christmas this year. I think it was mostly Aunt B, but Jim was an enabler.
Aunt B and Uncle Jim went way overboard with Christmas this year. I think it was mostly Aunt B, but Jim was an enabler.


2 comments:
Jim was an enabler because he did not know about all my internet purchases and he is not with me all day so he does not know what I do on my lunch break! :) I can't help it, I love all the girls so much! I can't help but think of them all the time!
Malaina looks like a little princess with her jammies and ballerina slippers! I can't wait to see the girls in 4 days. Did I tell you that Malaina asked me if I have an Advent calendar?
Post a Comment