Uncle Steve is basing his opinion from when he was here in September. Sky has her moments of being sweet and she is super cute. She is smart and understands what people are saying, but just is too stuborn to talk. She just has the second child syndrome.
Wow, I'm getting hated on by the Trio of sisters. I'm sure Amy had to twist Malaina's arm to tell me to be nice to Sky. Her "real" message would have been "Uncle Steve, as long as you miss me, that is Ok"
5 comments:
How is Uncle Steve mean to Skylyn? If you didn't tell everyone how evil she is.... (or so you think!)
Uncle Steve is basing his opinion from when he was here in September. Sky has her moments of being sweet and she is super cute. She is smart and understands what people are saying, but just is too stuborn to talk. She just has the second child syndrome.
It's ok Sky, I think Uncle Matt really likes you! Who needs Uncle Steve anyway?
TT
Wow, I'm getting hated on by the Trio of sisters. I'm sure Amy had to twist Malaina's arm to tell me to be nice to Sky. Her "real" message would have been "Uncle Steve, as long as you miss me, that is Ok"
I think that you are right Steve - Malaina had to be told my her mother to say not to be mean to Sky. Malaina would not do that on her own!
Post a Comment