Things Malaina likes about her Aurora/Sleeping Beauty/Briar Rose costume...
"It's a nice night gown"
"It's like comfortable with the glitter on it"
"I really like this dress because it has wife beater things on it"
"I like the hot pink skirt"
"It looks pretty"
"It has my favorite color on there because I like pink"
"This costume is pretty"
"It fits me perfectly"
Malaina told me she wanted Daddy to go Trick-or-Treating with us this year. I asked her where Daddy was last year thinking he was just home handing out candy, but Malaina told me he was at Lowe's and I got to thinking and he was! I was so amazed that she remembered that he went to Lowe's on Halloween last year to order our carpet. Now I am convinced she is a baby genius.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
MALAINA IS A BABY GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!! AND A BEAUTIFUL SLEEPING BEAUTY!
Post a Comment