Tonight at about 5:30 I received a call..."Is this the Morgans?" I hesitated and wearily said, "Yes." Then the lady asked if I lived in St. James because she had my dog. The funny thing is that I didn't even know she was gone, but she traveled about a half mile down the road. I guess she was on to greener pastures, but was stopped in her tracks when a lady in a sedan with two kids almost hit her. The lady asked if I had let her out on purpose. Um yes, I let her out on purpose with our phone number attached to her collar. I could get rid of her most days (actually everyday), but I don't want her to get killed by a car. I am not totally heartless. Malaina found out the pup was missing and told TT, "We have to get her back." Apparently Malaina is Diego the animal rescuer.
Gracie is doing well and is back under the couch.
Gracie is doing well and is back under the couch.


1 comment:
Poor Gracer!! Looks like she is tired from her adventure! That was like the day Jim and I were at your house watching the girls and someone knocked at your back door and we didn't know that she was gone either!
Post a Comment