Aunt "B" bought Malaina her halloween costume and brought it over today. I was perfectly fine with her being a pumpkin again, but Brandy insisted that Malaina needed to be a princess for Halloween (T, you are slipping further and further behind Aunt B. You may want to start working on Sky). Malaina waited by the front window for Aunt B. I had to break the news that B didn't have a hot rod anymore. Malaina asked Brandy about the cosume as soon as she got out of truck, she didn't give the hot rod another thought once she saw her costume, and didn't waste anytime in putting it on. She actually got dressed in Aunt B's truck. She was so excited to be a princess that I let her wear it for her nap. On the way up to bed she told me that Aunt B said she could wear it everyday until Halloween. Looks like we will be getting a lot of use out of it.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love this post.... so sweet! Aunt B rocks!!
Post a Comment