Friday, May 8, 2009

Jammin' to the i-"pad"

I apologize to all of my blog stalkers for being a blog slacker. Here are some pictures from tonight while the girls were listening to Marty's i"pad" as Malaina calls it.

First song...Kanye West's, "Throw your hands up in the sky." Skylyn cannot possibly listen to this song without putting her hands in the air. She likes to listen to Beyonce's "Single Ladies" first then Kanye. She is a girl who knows what she likes and you better make sure you know what she likes too!


The girls have been having fun playing outside in the afternoons. They both like to play in the water, but hate for their clothes to be wet. Malaina insists on putting on a new dress once she is wet and Skylyn just strips down to her diaper (which is why Sky is only wearing a diaper in these pictures). I took Skylyn to a different gymnastics today because they have free play on Fridays (by free, I mean pay $5 and run around and play). She found the water fountain, got herself wet and started stripping down to her diaper. She doesn't quite understand that she can only just wear a diaper at home.
Malaina is quickly approaching her last day of her second year of preschool. I will have a conference with her teacher on Monday and I am sure it will go well. She is a great little student. I have been trying to plan out different activities for us to do this summer while she isn't at school.

1 comment:

The Strong Family said...

We've been listening to a little (lot?!?!) of Flo Rida Sugar (is that how you spell it?). We also like Poker Face. When I say "we" - it's Kat.