Friday, May 29, 2009

Bath time

I was in the living room with Malaina and Skylyn took it upon herself to give her cabbage patch kid a bath. She is pretty proud of herself. I told her that she couldn't give her baby a bath, but had to take a picture because it was pretty funny. She also has figured out that she can take the diaper off of her baby. She kept saying that her baby pooped.


I took the baby to dry off in the kitchen and when I came back our bathroom was completely covered in water. She turned the faucet on full blast then covered it with her hands. I could not believe the amount of water all over the walls, sink, floor and toilet. I told her no more bathroom and then went on to clean up the mess. I am not thrilled that Skylyn can now open doors. I may have to baby proof the bathroom door.

2 comments:

Chelsea Belz said...

hahaha ... Oh, Skylyn, you never fail to make me chuckle!!! Super cute story

Brandy Wilson said...

Sky, Sky has an adorable little smile!