Thursday, November 6, 2008

Quiz

What would you do if you saw an 18-month old riding a rover down the drive way about to go in the road?

a) Stop her at the bottom of the driveway
b) Throw a stick in front of her
c) Stand at the top of the driveway and watch her ride into the road

The answer is A, unless you are Timmie then the answer is C. I saw little Sky's life flash before my eyes, granted there were not any cars around because we live on a slow street, but there is a big a dip where the driveway meets the road. I was so hoping she wouldn't crash and luckily she didn't. I ran and stopped her in the middle of the road. Timmie, Madison and Malaina thought it was hilarious and Sky looked at me like what is the big deal. Oh goodness!

3 comments:

Brandy Wilson said...

Remember who let Madison roll off the couch and fed her steaming hot chicken and dumplings! "That happens sometimes!" but I am glad there were no cars!! :)

Anonymous said...

SInce no one else went with this one.. I'll try the stick. Next time I'm over, let's practice. We'll carefully send Sky on her way down the driveway, and I'll throw a big stick out in front of her :)

Anonymous said...

I want to see what Brandy had to say about this quiz!! POST IT!!