Uncle Matt had an incident with the garage door and was wearing a giant band-aid on his forehead. Malaina goes up to him on Thanksgiving day and in one breath says, "Hi Unlce Matt. You have a band-aid on your forehead." Kids are great. They don't miss anything.
Usually I am the crazy sister out on Black Friday, but this year Brandy topped me. She was up at 4 am shopping and texting me. I didn't make it out the door until 6:45. I am a slacker.
My parents watched the girls today while Marty and I did some shopping and went out to lunch. Marty and I went to a new restaurant called Brio at Crabtree. The best part of it was that since we waited for our food it was free. We didn't say one word. The manager came over and said we had been waiting a long time and that lunch was on them. I couldn't believe it. The food was great and free.
Malaina loved helping Grandma decorate for Christmas. Grandma and Grandpa had to take turns distracting Sky. She does not like to be away from her Mommy. They said she kept looking for me. We will be dropping her off again soon so she can get used to being around other people.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment