Skylyn woke up with a 104 fever this morning. She had some motrin and we headed to her pediatrician. They found no sign of an ear infection so we were back to square one. Poor Baby Sky had a finger prick to test her blood count. Her blood count was high so then we were back to searching as to why she is getting this fever. She had a catheter to check for a urinary tract infection and blood taken from her foot to test for other viruses. No urinary tract infection and it takes 24-48 hours to know the result of her blood. She got her last shot -- medicine that is super strong and should knock out a virus. We head back to the doctor tomorrow.
Madison was a great big cousin and helped with Malaina at the doctors. We were there for two hours. She kept saying how bad she felt for Skylyn. I felt awful for my baby as well, but I just want her to feel better.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amy,I feel so bad for Sky. Please give her a big hug from us. What a scary situation. I hope she gets better soon!!!
Post a Comment