I was going to just take a picture of Malaina because her hair looked so cute then Skylyn came running over to get in the picture. I snapped away because who knows when they will ever hug again.



Sky-Sky getting an airplane ride. She is a little daredevil and doesn't hold my hands.
5 comments:
super cute pics!!! .... can you email me the three of the girls - i want to frame pics for our apartment and need family pics!!! cdbn78@yahoo.com
Great photos... the girls are so cute!!! Great pedicure as well :) Hope you are doing well!!! Oh, I forgot... every time Sam listen to the radio and "Boom Boom Pow" is on... he replies "That's Malaina's song!!!"
I love these pictures. Maybe there is hope for the girls being friends.
Mom
Your feet look lovely in this pic haha as do the girls :) They are so cute and little lovebugs in these pictures!
I like the messy hair look on Sky! It fits her personality.
Post a Comment