I must give props to Gramps for the table. This table was actually a coffee table, but he put on new legs for me and viola, presto-chango it is a table! My Mom got the chocolate brown paint for Maddie's bed, but I have put it to good use as well. I have painted...a side table, a dresser, shelves, the chair and the legs to the table (oh, and Maddie's bed). I think Gramps and Marty will be happy when yard sale season is over.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
So excited!!!
As many of you know (or all of you know) I have been sewing / embroidering for the past couple of years. I have had my Mom's machine in my dining room for the past year and a half and I am happy to announce I now I have sewing table!!! I will post more pictures when I get the room fully decorated, which may be this weekend. I have all of the stuff. My Mom and I got pictures at yard sales (the table and chair are also from a yard sale); I got some frames from Kohls for 80% off plus an additional 30%. I am just so happy to be able to leave everything out and not have to worry about the mess or the kids getting into it!!!
I must give props to Gramps for the table. This table was actually a coffee table, but he put on new legs for me and viola, presto-chango it is a table! My Mom got the chocolate brown paint for Maddie's bed, but I have put it to good use as well. I have painted...a side table, a dresser, shelves, the chair and the legs to the table (oh, and Maddie's bed). I think Gramps and Marty will be happy when yard sale season is over.

I must give props to Gramps for the table. This table was actually a coffee table, but he put on new legs for me and viola, presto-chango it is a table! My Mom got the chocolate brown paint for Maddie's bed, but I have put it to good use as well. I have painted...a side table, a dresser, shelves, the chair and the legs to the table (oh, and Maddie's bed). I think Gramps and Marty will be happy when yard sale season is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay! excited for you and your crafting space :) can't wait to see the finished product!
Post a Comment