We have had a pretty busy week. We loved having Sara, Todd and their girls here. We did lots of fun stuff as you can see from previous blog entries. Thursday I went to Carmax in the morning with the girls (not recommended) and Thursday night we were dropping off our old van and purchasing a new van. It is the exact same as the old one but silver. I do miss the old van. I know, I know...it is the same van, but I liked that it was brand new when I got it. The girls had a late night at Grandma and Grandpa's and didn't go to bed until 10:00! They did sleep in on Friday.
Saturday was pretty much the usual Saturday with grocery shopping in the morning and Marty cooking dinner at night. We hung out at Nina's all morning since she was having another yard sale. Malaina is going to miss Naiya so much :(
Today I called my Mom and told her the girls we driving me crazy and her and Dave offered to take them to brunch. I took them up on the offer and Marty and I ran some errands. The girls had a great time too. Malaina didn't eat much for dinner, but we thought she was still stuffed from brunch. It was a much needed break. Skylyn is back to her old tricks of crying / screaming all the time. Ask Sara if you think I am making it up.
Tonight Madison picked up Gracie. They are doing a trial run to see how Gracie does at their house. I was sad to see the pup go and even cried a little. I know Madison will take good care of her. Timmie has been giving me status updates and said that Gracie likes Espn. Madison took her out for a walk and has been keeping her upstairs. It makes me happy that Madison loves her so much and I know she will dote on her. Gracie will love sleeping with Madison.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Timmie will have to start a blog about her pets and family! I am sure that Maddie could update it a lot. I am glad that Maddie will be able to walk with Gracie, "E" is kind of big for her to walk but maybe they can all walk together. What does Gracie think of the cats?
Post a Comment