Thursday, February 19, 2009

Disney Store

I was heading to the other side of town to meet my Mom for lunch and thought I would take Malaina to the Disney Store before we got there. You would have thought it was Disney World. We spent 45 minutes in the store. Malaina's eyes were so huge when she saw all the princess stuff. She kept going back and looking at the stuff over and over. Skylyn was pretty happy with the phones. She walked around holding four at a time. Malaina told me, "I have never seen a store like this." I am pretty sure it is her favorite store. When we left she said, "I wish I could have gotten a toy." I told her to tell Aunt B (Your welcome B). We left with three new place mats. Skylyn had her first dinner tonight at the big table with her Mickey Mouse place mat.

2 comments:

Brandy Wilson said...

How cute!! I don't mind one bit - I will buy her whatever she wants!

Steve and Chelsea said...

Awww, her first dinner at the big table!! Which Disney characters are on the placemats?!?