I've been getting harassed so I thought I would do an update...
Malaina still loves dresses and will only wear dresses. She is our princess and Sky is our point guard.
We've been playing Disney DVD Bingo every night after Skylyn goes to bed. It is fun for the whole family. We think Marty Sr. should go to all the retirement homes and win us some money.
Marty Sr. and JoAnn had the pleasure of seeing Skylyn in all of her glory...scrying (that is the term for Sky's screaming/crying episodes). I asked JoAnn if she had any advice and she said that none of her kids or grand kids ever screamed like that. With her saying that I came to the conclusion that either her kids did and it was so traumatic that she blocked it out or maybe I am the only one that had a child that scries.
Oh and a special one for Timmie. Marty Sr. loves all of the same shows as you and this morning during Dr. Phil Malaina asked to watch a show and he said, "Can you wait 15 minutes honey?" I was cracking up. I guess no one likes to be interrupted during Dr. Phil.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Do we need to start calling her Scrylyn?
Post a Comment